The Voice Apps product suite overcomes the limitations of data connectivity and smartphone penetration in emerging markets by turning feature phones into voice-driven smartphones. With local language enabled features including Voice Search, Voice Recognition and Music Fingerprinting, Voice Apps allows feature phone users to enjoy smartphone-like capabilities.
Where can you find Voice Apps?
- Voice Apps turns any phone into a voice-driven smartphone
- Music Fingerprinting tells you the song title, artist and allows you to download the track directly
- Voice Search allows a user to access directory, news and info services on demand
- Leading local artists with their content on your network. In other words, get local content your users want
- Drive up your ARPUs by encouraging content sharing and downloads
- Deliver new capabilities with minimal infrastructure investments
For Content Providers:
- Allows access to a much wider subscriber base, regardless of mobile device type, through voice content in local vernacular languages
- In-app recommendation via Rendezvous will accelerate subscriber growth for high-performing services to do even better.
- Modular systems allow for quick time to market
Return to Mobile SDP >>