Excellence Integrity Reliability
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
(1) What information we collect
(2) How we use that information,
(3) How we may share that information,
(4) How we may share that information,
(5) How we protect your information,
(6) Your choices regarding your personal information
We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
It applies to the Rancard products, website and all related sites, applications, services, platforms and tools regardless of how they are used.
SCOPE AND CONSENT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites or provide through our mobile applications. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account, place an order or use any of our services. The information we collect from you include,
(1) Your Full Name,
(2) Your Phone Number,
(3) Your Email Address,
(4) Your Company Name and Address & Address,
(5) Your Tax Identification Number,
(6) Industry Type
We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including our customer support team, your results when you respond to surveys, your interactions with members of Rancard or other companies (subject to their privacy policies and applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole).
Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, Rancard may monitor or record any communications with you or anyone acting on your behalf.
By communicating with Rancard, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Third Party Sources
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services as permitted by law.
Some of our websites and mobile applications may collect certain information such as the type of mobile device you’re using. To allow any application to identify your location, you must enable this functionality through your mobile device’s settings to allow the use of technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS signals, cell tower position, or other technologies. Rancard has no control over your device’s settings.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for
(1) Fulfilling orders and requests for services or information,
(2) Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests,
(3) Tracking and confirming online orders,
(4) Marketing and advertising products and services,
(5) Conducting research and analysis,
(6) Establishing and managing your accounts with us,
(7) Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys,
(8) Facilitating interactions with Rancard and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend,
(9) Operating, evaluating and improving our business
Additionally, we may contact you via electronic means to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account.
Furthermore, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and inform you about Rancard Services.
Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. When contacting you via phone, to reach you as efficiently as possible we may use, and you consent to receive, autodialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Rancard does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. Rancard may share your information with partner merchants to facilitate delivery of a service. We may share your information with partners to perform services on our behalf such as
(1) Updating customer accounts when a bill is paid,
(2) Scheduling and performing services,
(3) Fulfilling subscription services,
(4) Fulfilling orders,
(5) In certain cases, we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena.
We may share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Rancard, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Rancard uses reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Rancard cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, email address and your payment details.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to
(1) Update and correct your personal information,
(2) Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
(1) Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us,
(2) Call Rancard with your request and current contact information,
(3) Send an email with your request and current contact information to: email@example.com,
(4) Send a letter with your request and current contact information to our address.